Hotel X Toronto Frequently Asked Questions: COVID-19
Q. How is Hotel X Toronto responding to COVID-19?
A. The safety of our guests and employees remains our top priority. We are training and monitoring employees on a daily basis to ensure comprehensive adherence to the latest guidelines on hygiene and containment. Our health and safety protocols are designed to address a broad spectrum of viruses, including COVID-19.
Q. What procedures do you have in place to ensure the health and safety of Hotel X Toronto guests?
A. All of our employees are involved in the planning and implementation of our COVID-19 response. We already use cleaning and disinfecting protocols to thoroughly sanitize rooms after each guests’ departure and before the next guest arrives, paying special care and attention to high-touch items. In addition to a strong emphasis on hand washing protocols and our sanitizing product specifications, here are some of the additional steps we have taken to address this issue:
- – Installed additional anti-bacterial stations at every elevator bank and in high traffic areas
- – We have placed NanoSeptic Self-Cleaning covers on high-traffic door handles and elevator buttons.
- – NanoSeptic Self-Cleaning covers: This material utilizes mineral nano-crystals which create an oxidation reaction stronger than bleach. It constantly oxidizes organic contaminants and unlike traditional disinfectants and cleaners, the NanoSpetic surface uses no poisons, heavy metals or chemicals. It is powered by visible light. This creates a “neutral zone” where no bacteria/virus can attach onto the cover
- – Increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting in public spaces, and our back of house areas, with special attention to public bathrooms, door handles, and counters.
- – Insisting staff stay home when feeling unwell
- – Enforced strict guidelines for return-to-work doctor’s clearance with any staff calling in sick
Q. What is your cancellation policy?
A. To ensure peace of mind when planning your next trip to Toronto, we have extended our Travel With Ease offer, which will allow you to enjoy great savings, with no advance payment required, as well as a flexible cancellation policy—you can notify us up to 24 hours prior to your arrival date if your plans change.
If you are thinking about modifying or cancelling an existing reservation, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to accommodate your requests. For guests who have booked via online travel agencies such as Expedia or Booking.com, please contact your service provider to inquire about their reservation modification and/or cancellation policies. For those with group bookings, please communicate directly with your Hotel X Toronto point of contact to discuss your options.
For now, we wish to assure our guests and our community that everyone at Hotel X Toronto is committed to providing a safe, clean, and hospitable environment for our valued guests and employees alike. We hope this gives you confidence in the actions we are taking on your behalf, and we look forward to welcoming you to our extraordinary hotel. If there is anything else we can do to make your stay more enjoyable, please do not hesitate to contact us.