Returning to Guerlain Spa at Hotel X TorontoPublished: August 21st, 2020
We are thrilled to safely welcome you back!
We have been looking forward to welcoming you back to The Guerlain Spa at Hotel X Toronto, and are excited to announce that the spa will be open daily starting September 11th!
We know that it is during uncertain and challenging times that people need a sanctuary more than ever, and we are excited to open our doors again and provide that sanctuary you need. With that being said, the health and safety of you, our guests, and our associates is our top priority, and we are taking this opportunity to open our doors again with the utmost caution. We want our guests and associates to feel safe while in the spa and while giving and receiving treatments. We have taken recommendations from our provincial government, senior health officials and the CMTO, and we are confident that our enhanced protocols, on top of our already rigorous cleaning and sanitization processes will ensure the safety and well-being of our clients and staff.
Hours of Operation:
Monday – Friday 11:00am – 7:00pm
Saturday 10:00am – 7:00pm
Sunday 10:00am – 5:00pm
PLEASE NOTE: Although the spa will be open daily, it will be under a limited capacity and number of appointments.
What to Expect When You Return to The Guerlain Spa at Hotel X Toronto
Below are a number of safety protocols you can expect to see the next time you visit the Guerlain Spa:
- All spa guests and associates will be required to take a contactless temperature check upon entering the spa.
- Protective masks are mandatory for spa guests and associates at all times in the spa.
- Upon entering the spa, you will be asked a short COVID-19 screening questionnaire at reception.
- Plexiglass screens have been placed at the reception desk.
- Steam rooms are currently closed and not available for use.
- We kindly ask each guest to arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time.
- Heightened sanitization procedures will be in place.
- As always, each treatment room and stations will be entirely disinfected between appointments.
- Magazines and self-serve tea/refreshment stations will be removed. However, we will be offering individual beverages for guests to enjoy.
We will continue to update our protocols and procedures, and continue to reopen more services as the guidelines permit and the government mandates.
You deserve a health break for your body and mind; book your massage, manicure, pedicure or body treatment in a safe and secure environment, and get the rest you deserve.
We’re ready when you are.
On behalf of the entire Guerlain Spa family, we cannot wait to safely welcome you back.
To book your spa appointment, click here.
Check out our FAQs, COVID-19 Safety here.Return to Blog Home